Thursday, February 26, 2009

FACADE

When I finally reached the second floor I finally saw myself in college studying to be a doctor. I see my parents tearing up grateful to see me having something that they always wanted to have a "diploma."

|______________|
|______________|
|______________|

In the first floor of my present I see me taking the LEAP and while some pupils were weeping I was shouting and skipping when I found out I passed.

|______________|
|______________|
|______________|


In the basement of my past I saw a light that made me remember my cousins and I playing with fire. The bright light shone and burned just like the fire that we made. Then I transported myself to the first floor.

1 comment:

Sarii said...

I really like this poem. You use alot of vivid words, such as, shouting, shone, skipping, ect. I can see what you are talking about. Nice Job!
Love,
Sarah Guillen