Monday, March 9, 2009

Peppy


My friend and I lay in the bounds of my bedroom, chatting about nonsensical things. This rivial chatter revolved around the subject of dogs. When I finally stepped out of my room I caught a glimpse of my brother zip through the living room shouting out, “MOM,MOM.” I just ignored it and continued to chat with my friend. A while passed then my mom came to my room's door and blurted, "Peppy died." That was our beloved dog. He was a chihuahua black as the color black and very skinny. I went to the outer surface of my residence to see Peppy he looked horrible. Peppy was just laying there in the middle of the street. At that moment I almost bawled, but I didn't since I can't do it in public. Peppy was a very clever dog. When I was looking at him I thought to myself, "Why did he have to die? Man Ima miss him."

1 comment:

Sarii said...

Awww I like this poem. Im sorry about your dog. I really like all the descriptive and vivid words. I like the dialouge.